BaliSpirit Festival is a family-friendly festival, offering activities for all ages!
Kids activities feature a lineup of arts and crafts, dance and music workshops, storytelling, and more. All programs are appropriate for all ages, including adults! Programs are accessible with Kids Explorer Pass and materials are provided. Teenagers over 12 years old can also enjoy full access to workshops and seminars for a family-friendly price. Our staff consists of talented and passionate teachers, wildlife experts, artists, musicians, and parents whose goal is to make your time at the BaliSpirit Festival a mega-fun experience. See our schedule of Kids classes here.
KIDS AND FAMILY PROGRAM LINE-UP
OPEN: March 30- April 5(Monday-Sunday) – 7:45am-6:00pm and 7:00pm-11:00pm
Kid Zone ticket at the door: IDR 150,000 per day (about 12$)
A dedicated world of kid friendly fun for children aged 2-12 years.
With our experienced daycare providers you can drop the kids off and let them run free to enjoy a full program of games, creative workshops, arts and crafts, storytelling, bouncy fun and much more! We are committed to providing a safe, positive and inspiring experience for your children so you are able to relax and enjoy your workshops too.
Please NOTE: Children under 2 years of age are welcome to join in with a parent or guardian. If you would like your kids to be accompanied by a Balinese nanny, she will have free access to the festival.
All paints and art materials are non-toxic and mostly washable but please wear clothing that may be “color enhanced”.
Bring your own: snack, water bottle, hat, sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
RULES FOR ENTERING THE FESTIVAL WITH CHILDREN
- Children aged from 2-12 can join in the family-friendly activities and babysitting services available at our special Kids Zone; they simply need to have a Kids Explorer Pass.
- Children aged 0-2 are welcome to use all of the facilities of the Kids Zone, however they must have a Kids Explorer Pass and be accompanied by a parent, guardian, nanny or babysitter (maximum 1 person per child).
- Children 12 years and under can enjoy the Dharma Fair activities and kids workshops for free. Please note that this area does not include babysitting so your child must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted in adult classes and workshops. Teens over 12 years old with a teen explorer pass can enter the pavilions to participate in the workshops.
- All parents/guardians with children aged 12 or under are required to sign a waiver if their children are going to use the swimming pool or Kids Zone at the festival. BaliSpirit Festival reserves the right to deny entry to any child if parent or guardian does not sign this waiver.
- BaliSpirit Festival does not provide a lifeguard at any of the swimming pools so if a child chooses to use the swimming pool then the parent/guardian must take full responsibility for their child. BaliSpirit Festival highly recommends that your child does not swim unattended.
- BaliSpirit Festival may use any and all photographs and/or videos taken of your child/children during the event for advertising or promotional materials.
- For older kids (ages 12-18), we have created the Teenager Pass. It provides the equivalent access of a 7-Day Pass but is offered at significantly reduced rate for teenagers – only $250 for the entire festival. See all details on our tickets page.
COMMUNITY DAY AND CLOSING CEREMONY
COMMUNITY DAY: April 5 (Sunday) 10:00-17:00
CLOSING CEREMONY: April 5 (Sunday) 17:00-midnight (tbd)
Tickets at the door:
- Adults: IDR 350,000 ($25) for access to all workshops and music on that day
- Balinese (with Bali KTP/KIPEM): by donation
- Kids and Teenagers: by donation
The festival ends with the iconic Community & Family Day. The day offers the local community a space to find connection with families through an inspiring program of bilingual classes, performances & family-friendly workshops with some of our top guest presenters. The family-friendly program offers a variety of interactive activities and experiences, including:
- Yoga, dance and movement workshops for the whole family
- Hula hooping and Acro Yoga
- Daytime music and performances
- Kids art and craft activities
- Kids performances
- Face painting
- And more…
More details on programming will be available closer to the festival.